Timber Triple Glazed Windows: Grown naturally - crafted with love
New generation timber triple glazed windows are strong, based on a long tradition of high-end products that are used in high quality energy efficient housing. Thanks to their natural appearance, they promote a sense of well-being for occupants, while offering objective benefits such as energy efficiency and good thermal comfort.
The reasons for the success of wooden triple glazed windows are manifold: their frame constructions look and feel natural and solid thanks to the unique wood grain, they are robust, durable and offer excellent thermal insulation properties.
In addition to that comes their individuality: Wood triple glazed windows can be built to match the architectural style of the house according to the customer's request.
Timber Triple Glazed Windows Gallery
There are different timber species to choose from, most popular are spruce and larch, but also tropical hardwood or german oak are available. They come with a wide range of possible coatings, varying from oil and natural varnishes to a range of paint colors. They have proven their longevity in Europe over the last 70 years.
We can offer you timber triple glazed windows in frame thickness 80mm and 90mm
H80/H90 Triple Glazed Timber Windows
- Bayerwald wooden window H80/H90
- Selected solid wood (spruce, larch, meranti or oak) in best, wood quality
- 4-layer glued, wooden dimension 80(90)mm x 83 mm
- double tenon corner joint and special waterproof (D4) gluing
- water drainage via frame-covering rain protection rail with end caps and integrated seal.
- special fastening, not screwed
- 1 frame and 2 sash seals with high resilience, thus very good test values in sound and heat protection
- sash cover in aluminum with end caps.
- unique surface treatment on loose item also in mortise and tenon area
- includes patented sash lifter (bottom) for hinge relief in closed and tilted sash position
- special bolt for tilt function, tilt hinge equipped with „slam shut“ protection
- handles available in different styles and colors, also the aluminium rain covers (titanium silver, bronze and aged bronze)
U Values up to: Ug=0,4 W/qmK (Standard 0,6 W/qmK); Uw 0,7 w/qmK (Standard 0,83 W/qmK)